Posted in Ebooks,Help for Moms |
Menu Planning Central uses affiliate links.
Sick of spending a fortune at the grocery store? Trying to find some more wiggle room in your budget before Christmas gets here? Want to learn how to save more and spend less while living better? Well, today is your lucky day! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is happening TODAY and TOMORROW ONLY, and you are going to LOVE this deal!
There is a ton of great information included in this bundle, but one thing I’m really, really excited about for you is that Grocery University is included!
Grocery University is the course I took several years ago when I decided I wanted to start winning at the grocery store. The information is so clearly presented and engaging, and I was immediately saving hundreds of dollars a month by using what I learned! So, I KNOW this one resource alone is going to help you bigtime, and there are even more great ebooks that will help you save in other ways. Perfect timing for all of us that want to spend less at the grocery store during the biggest eating time of year!
In addition to Grocery University, you’ll get a great collection of new cookbooks, meal plans, inspiration for your health, and a whole lot more.
You can see everything that you’ll get HERE. I already got my bundle and it is a great value! I think you will love it and I know this collection is well worth the purchase price!
The sale is only for today and tomorrow, and they have a great money-back guarantee, so you don’t have anything to lose. Don’t miss this!
Posted in Recipes |
Are you ready for hot cocoa season?! Now you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks Hot Cocoa treat from the comfort of home, inexpensively! Here’s what you need:
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
2 tablespoons water
¼ cup water
1½ cup milk (any kind will do)
¼ teaspoon vanilla
Add water, cocoa, and sugar into a microwave safe bowl and heat for approximately 40 seconds or until warm. Mix well to create the chocolate syrup.
Add milk and vanilla and stir well.
Heat in the microwave for about 60 seconds or until hot.
Serve with whipped cream and chocolate chips or syrup on top. Enjoy!
Posted in Recipes |
Got bacon lovers at your house? Then you’ll love this round-up! Twenty mouth-watering recipes, all featuring bacon! We’ve got main dishes, breads, side dishes, and even desserts. Enjoy. 🙂
1. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Kabobs: Only 5 ingredients!
2. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: Perfect for a potluck!
3. Caramelized Onion Bacon and Tomato Wild Rice Salad: Gluten-free and flavorful.
4. Bacon Maple Chocolate Chip Cookies: Ready to try bacon cookies? Wow!
5. Bourbon Bacon Banana Bread Pudding: For Mardi Gras or anytime.
6. Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels: So cute, and perfect for a party.
7. Tomato and Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches: Get your day started the yummy way!
8. Easy Cheesball Recipe: Perfect for a party, potluck, or snack!
9. Skillet Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts With Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce: A delicious and beautiful side dish!
10. Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread: Perfect with a bowl of soup.
11. Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread: Hearty and beautiful!
12. Bacon Filled French Toast Sticks: Hearty fall breakfast idea!
13. Cowboy Bacon Cheeseburger: Super burger!
14. Butternut Squash and Apple Soup with Bacon: Perfect cold-weather soup!
15. 50/50 Burger: The menfolk will love this.
16. Savory Bacon-Cheddar Pancakes with Corn and Jalapeno: Colorful and flavorful!
17. Grilled Avocado Bacon Turkey Sandwich: Pair with a warm, soothing soup or enjoy alone. Yum!
18. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf: New spin on a classic!
19. Kale + Bacon + Pumpkin Seeds: Does the healthiness of the kale offset the sins of bacon? lol
20. Bacon Onion Cookies: Low Carb & Gluten Free, for the hardcore bacon lover!
Posted in Recipes |
With soup and stew season upon us, it’s only fitting that our thoughts turn to bread. Who doesn’t love a warm slice slathered with butter, jam, or honey?
From quick breads, convenience products, and totally homemade delights, this round-up features some of the most glorious bread recipes we’ve seen!
1. Zucchini Bread: Whether you have fresh zucchini or some shredded zuke in your freezer, everybody loves this delicious bread!
2. Easy Sourdough Biscuits Recipe: You can make these in an iron skillet!
3. Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks: Jazz up some pre-made Pillsbury breadsticks in a jiffy!
4. Vegan Garlic Herb Breadsticks with Marinara Sauce: Features spelt flour.
5. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread With Streusel Topping: A gorgeous twist on traditional banana bread!
6. Baltimore Cheese Crab Pull Apart Bread: Looks perfect for a big game gathering. Yum!
7. Banana Snacking Cake: The secret ingredient is flavored yogurt!
8. Perfect Homemade Pita Bread: Have you ever made homemade pita bread? Now’s the time!
9. Blueberry Lemon Bread: This gorgeous bread is perfect for taking to a neighbor, friend, or serving at tea. So, so pretty!
10. Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread: Bacon + cheese! What’s not to love?
11. Flourless Pumpkin Blender Muffins: No flour, pretty healthy, and a secret ingredient that you wouldn’t expect!
12. Slow Cooker Rosemary Bread: Make this in your slow cooker! Yum!
13. Banana Nut Bread: Got mooshy bananas? Use ’em in this! Perfect.
14. Vegan Cornbread: Vegans rejoice! Cornbread can be yours!
15. Cheesy Olive Toasts: Looks. So. Good!
16. Siracha Garlic Bread: Got Siracha fever at your house? Check this out!
17. Pizzeria Style Garlic Knots: The only problem is will we eat too many? –yum!–
18. Focaccia With Pistachios: Set this up tonite, enjoy tomorrow. So hearty and flavorful!
19. Herb and Garlic Pull-Apart Bread: Oh my gosh you guys….this looks so. good!
20. Asiago Crusty Bread: This sounds heavenly, and I’m really digging the long-time rising method. You could set this up in the morning and have it fresh for dinner, or set it up before bed and wake up and bake this first thing!
Can we help you out with dinner plans? Get a month’s-worth of done-for-you menus and shopping lists from us. Free!
Posted in Articles |
I LOVE decorating with pumpkins. It’s so easy! They’re all over in abundance in the fall, cheap (or easy to grow yourself!), and you can start decorating with them in late September and keep it going all the way to the end of November. Boom! Seasonal decorating–Done!
Well today I’ve got a great round-up of pumpkin decor ideas. Some use real pumpkins and some are inspired by them. 🙂
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin: Got some old crayons you don’t want to waste but nobody wants to use? This.
- Modge Podge Botanical Pumpkins: So pretty! These are my favorite.
- Glam Glitter Pumpkins: Add a little bling to your pumpkin decor!
- Pumpkin Pillows: Super cute tutorial.
- Monogrammed Pumpkins: Monogram lovers, you know who you are. This is for you.
- Lacy Pumpkins: Use doilies to get this sweet look.
- Yarn Wrapped Pumpkin: 3 different styles will get your yearning for yarn all fired up. (as if you needed encouragement!)
- Dollar store pumpkins turned door decor: You can make these look great for just a couple bucks.
- Copper Herringbone Pumpkins: Get out your paint pens and have this gorgeous look in minutes!
- Pumpkin Topiary with lights: Perfect for your entry!
- Fabric covered plastic pumpkins: Revamp old plastic pumpkins with fabric!
- Pom pom Pumpkins: Super cute and easy enough to do with the kids.
- Twinkle-light pumpkins: So pretty, and not too hard to do!
- No-Carve Black and White Pumpkins: Great styling tips in addition to ideas for stylish pumpkin decor.
- Napkin Covered Pumpkins: Great tutorial on using the humble paper napkin to make a great decoration!
Get 4 weeks of done-for-you meal plans and shopping lists here!
Posted in Recipes |
Want to do something truly impressive for your Halloween party or to donate to a carnival Cake Walk this year? Make one of these impressive cakes and set the mood!
- Monster Cake: Cute idea and not too difficult to do.
- Eyeball cake: Creepy and fun! Looks like a fairly easy one to do.
- Haunted House: Hack a premade Gingerbread house kit into this cool Halloween scene!
- Coffin Cake: Scroll down just a bit for this easy cake that only takes 20 minutes to put together!
- Spider Cake: No special equipment needed.
- Candy Corn Cake: Gorgeous cake that gives a girlie sophistication to your Halloween!
- Spider Web Cheesecake: Perfect for the grown-ups!
- Haunted Ghost Cake: Want to totally dazzle your guests? Glowing ghosts will do it! So cool!
- Marshmallow Cobweb Cake: Simple and super cool, and not too tough.
- Swamp cake: Do all your attempts at creativity look like a wreck? This one is for you because you can’t mess it up! (scroll down for recipe)
- X-ray Cake: Some simply fondant work will make this a hit. (especially perfect for people in the medical field)
- Cute Ghost: If you love playing with fondant, you’ll love this cute idea!
- Monster Eyes: Looks terrific and is basically fool-proof thanks to Oreos, Junior Mints, and M&Ms.
- Graveyard: Ready-made Pepperidge farm cookies make this cake come together easily.
- Oreo Spider Cake: Friendly and cute spiders will delight your guests!
- Frankenstein: Ready-made mixes and gels will have you creating this cool cake in no time.
- Spooky cave: Ever heard of Kransekake? It’s traditionally a Christmas item, but this creative spin turns it into a spooky cave of candy treasures that will be unique and fun for your kids!
- Monster cake: Easy and not fussy. You can let the kids help!
- Spooky Spider: You can make him sweet or scary–your choice.
Want to see what else we can do for you? Sign up here for done-for-you menu plans straight to your inbox!
Posted in Recipes |
I love fall, and I love all the apple and pumpkin recipes that are so popular at this time of year!
Today I’ve got a great round-up for you of 20 yummy apple recipes! Check these out:
1. Healthy Spicy Pumpkin and Apple Crumble Squares: Lots of yummy whole foods, and of course a perfect pairing of pumpkin AND apple. Why choose just one? 🙂
2. Dutch Apple Pie: This recipe features Macintosh apples, which in my estimation are the greatest apples on earth. So use macs if you can find ’em, ok?
3. Ambrosia Apple Crumble Tart: This one is especially interesting because it features a relatively new variety of apple: Ambrosia. I enjoyed learning more about it, and this tart looks amazing. The recipe is designed to be vegan-friendly, but can certainly be adapted to those that want to use regular butter.
4. Apple Autumn Cake: Apples, raisins, walnuts…what’s not to love? This looks like it would be perfect to go with coffee or tea.
5. Apple Butter Sparklers: Apple butter + champagne! Wow!
6. Apple Banana Oat Muffins: Looks so yummy for the lunch box and snacks.
7. German Apple Pancake: Dazzle your family with this for breakfast!
8. Easy Apple Crisp: Perfect with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream!
9. Starbucks Copycat Caramel Apple Cider: All of you Starbucks fans will love this!
10. Mini White Chocolate Apple Cheesecakes: Perfect for when you’re looking for something a little more upscale.
11. Apple Cream Cheese Danish: One look at these and you’ll be racing out to the store for puff pastry sheets! Yum!
12. Butterfinger Apple Nachos: These look sinfully delish! Wow!
13. Oatmeal Applesauce Cookies: Healthy enough for breakfast, delicious enough for anytime.
14. Super Simple Apple Pockets Dessert : Very cute fall snack idea.
15. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pudding Shots: Looking for an adult beverage-themed treat? This will be perfect for your fall parties.
16. Baked Honey Crisp Apple Chips: Wholesome goodness!
17. Apple-Pecan Bourbon-Caramel Pie: –Drool– Go. See.
18. Apple Pie German Pancake: Beautiful, wholesome, wow!
19. Apple Cider Spice Doughnuts: Your kids will be so excited that you made these at home!
20. Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding: Decadent!
Posted in Printables |
Click to get these adorable Halloween Recipe Cards!
Lookie lookie! Aren’t these cute?!
I’ve got these adorable printable Halloween recipe cards as a free gift for you. Print ’em on card stock and use ’em for your favorite fun Halloween recipes. (also perfect for encouraging your kids to do some writing! They can copy down a favorite recipe and keep it for their very own recipe collection, or share with a friend!)
Click the image for your download.
Want to see what else we do? Click here to get a month of free done-for-you menus and shopping lists!
Posted in Help for Moms |
You’re busy. Time is one of your most limited resources! Why spend it doing things that someone else could do for you?
Let us help you take menu planning and shopping-list-making off your list! We’ve already done it for you!
Right now you can get Lifetime access to:
- 12 months of Family-Friendly menus
- 12 months of Frugal menus
- 12 months of Healthy menus
- 12 months of Vegetarian menus
PLUS a bunch of bonus resources, ebooks, and much more! Learn more here.
From now through Saturday, Sept. 26 you can take one huge burden off your shoulders forever! Use coupon code DINNER to get 50% off!