Posted in Recipes |
If you are looking for a cute and easy dessert for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, 4th of July, and anytime, you will love this one! Super easy and inexpensive, and yummy too. 🙂
This recipe will yield six 1/2 cup servings.
1 1/2 cups of boiling water
1 cup Red Hots candies
1 (6 oz) box cherry or strawberry Jell0
2 cups unsweetened applesauce
1 cup chilled Sprite or 7-Up
Garnish: Cool Whip and red hots
1. Bring water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the red hot candies. Reduce heat to low and stir until dissolved.
3. Add the box of jello and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat.
4. Add the applesauce and Sprite and stir to distribute.
5. Pour jello mixture into serving glasses and cover with plastic wrap.
6. Chill overnight.
7. Before serving, add a dollop of Cool Whip and extra red hots.
Posted in Help for Moms,Recipes |
Have you ever wondered what kind of food is included in the menu plans? Today I listed off some of the recipes that are included in the November menu plans for you and explained more about our awesome Early Bird Black Friday Sale that’s going on NOW!
Want to know EVERY recipe included in our November menu plan? Here you go!
Posted in Articles |
*Menu Planning Central utilizes affiliate links.*
The adult coloring craze just keeps getting better! So many people are discovering how relaxing and fun it is to spend some time on a simple creative pursuit like coloring. I love it!
Today I’ve got some great coloring goodies for you!
First, I’ve got a FREE coloring book for you to download today! It’s called Lollipop Trees and it has some great, relaxing designs included. Simply click the image to download.
Click to download
Next, did you know that you can get FREE coloring pages each month from Color Monthly? It’s true!
Color Monthly will send you 5 free printable coloring pages each month, PLUS you can take advantage of additional offers if you choose to. Sign up is FREE!
Finally, I’ve put together a huge assortment of 100 coloring books for you to check out. You are sure to find something that is a perfect fit for your interests!
1. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns – $8.94
2. A Coloring Book for Adults Featuring Mandalas and Henna Inspired Flowers, Animals, and Paisley Patterns – $5.87
3. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs – $9.28
4. Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book – $9.57
5. Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest & Coloring Book – $9.57
6. Detailed Designs and Beautiful Patterns – $7.99
7. Balance (Angie’s Extreme Stress Menders Volume 1) – $8.49
8. Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book – $3.26
9. Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers – $6.29
10. Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring Book – $3.71
11. Art Nouveau Animal Designs Coloring Book – $3.86
12. Color Me Calm: 100 Coloring Templates for Meditation and Relaxation – $10.19
13. Harry Potter Coloring Book – $9.20
14. Creative Coloring Inspirations: Art Activity Pages to Relax and Enjoy – $6.57
15. Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Coloring Book – $10.17
16. Mystical Mandala Coloring Book – $3.28
17. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns Volume 2 – $11.69
18. Adult Coloring Book: Ocean Animal Patterns – $11.68
19. Creative Haven Entangled Coloring Book – $3.96
20. Coloring Books for Grownups: Dia de los Muertos – $6.99
21. The Time Garden: A Magical Journey and Coloring Book – $8.79
22. The Calm Coloring Book – $7.18
23. Beautiful Relaxation: Coloring Book for Everyone – $6.23
24. Beauty in the Bible: Adult Coloring Book – $10.79
25. Color Me Happy: 100 Coloring Templates That Will Make You Smile – $13.19
26. Paisley Designs Coloring Book – $3.59
27. Home for the Holidays: A Hand-Crafted Adult Coloring Book– $9.76
28. Fanciful Faces Coloring Book – $5.99
29. Whimsical Gardens Coloring Book – $5.17
30. A Coloring Book with a Hidden Picture Twist – $4.56
31. The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book – $10.17
32. “Today Is Going To Be A Great Day” Inspirational Adult Coloring Book – $7.99
33. Animal Kingdom: Color Me, Draw Me – $10.67
34. Tropical World: A Coloring Book Adventure – $8.22
35. I Love My Hair: A Coloring Book of Braids, Coils, and Doodle Dos – $10.87
36. Awesome Animals: A Stress Management Coloring Book For Adults – $8.99
37. Color the Psalms: An Adult Coloring Book for Your Soul – $9.99
38. Creative Haven NatureScapes Coloring Book – $5.99
39. The Affirmations Coloring Book – $11.74
40. Love You MOM: doodle & dream: A beautiful and inspiring adult coloring book for Moms everywhere – $7.99
41. Awesome Animals Volume 2: A Stress Management Coloring Book For Adults – $8.99
42. Outside the Lines: An Artists’ Coloring Book for Giant Imaginations – $12.46
43. Fantastic Cities: A Coloring Book of Amazing Places Real and Imagined – $10.92
44. Mandala Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns – $6.29
45. Creative Haven Christmas Trees Coloring Book – $4.65
46. Disney Princess: 100 Images to Inspire Creativity and Relaxation – $9.71
47. Floral Bouquets Coloring Book – $3.59
48. The Official Outlander Coloring Book – $10.80
49. Doodle Invasion: Zifflin’s Coloring Book (Volume 1) – $9.65
50. An Adult Coloring Book: Wild and Free – $8.49
51. Midnight Forest Coloring Book: Animal Designs on a Dramatic Black Background – $5.99
52. Faith in Color: An Adult Coloring Book
53. Colorama Coloring Book for Adults , Create Something Wonderful & Relax – $14.79
54. Steampunk Fashions Coloring Book– $5.21
55. Goddesses Coloring Book – $2.87
56. The Coloring Cafe-Volume One: A Coloring Book for Grown-Up Girls – $8.99
57. The Mindfulness Coloring Book: Anti-Stress Art Therapy for Busy People – $9.19
58. Creative Haven Dimensions Coloring Book – $5.99
59. The Eclectic Owl: An Adult Coloring Book – $5.39
60. Adult Coloring Books: A Coloring Book for Adults Featuring Stress Relieving Patterns and Intricate Doodles – $7.99
61. Enchanting English Garden: An Inkcredible Scavenger Hunt and Coloring Book – $13.46
62. Really RELAXING Colouring Book 2: Colour Me Calm – $6.95
63. Creative Haven Snowflake Mandalas Coloring Book – $5.17
64. Joyful Designs Adult Coloring Book – $5.93
65. Adult Coloring Book: Relaxation Templates for Meditation and Calming – $6.99
66. Coloring Books For Grown-Ups: Dia De Los Muertos: Sugar Skulls Coloring Pages – $6.99
67. 35 Mandala Designs: An Adult Coloring Book – $6.29
68. Coloring Book for Adults with Patterns, Henna Flowers and Mandala – $3.99
69. Enjoy The Most Beautiful Landscapes Coloring Book For Adults As An Relaxing Activity and Stress Relief – $4.12
70. Creative Haven Modern Tattoo Designs Coloring Book – $5.39
71. Christmas Designs Adult Coloring Book – $7.56
72. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs Volume 2 – $9.57
73. Simple Blessings: Coloring Designs to Encourage Your Heart – $9.00
74. Posh Adult Coloring Book: Pretty Designs for Fun & Relaxation – $7.92
75. Christmas Coloring Book for Adults – $6.59
76. Centered Angie’s Extreme Stress Menders Volume 2 – $10.76
77. A Collection of Coloring Books for Adults; Featuring Mandalas, Flowers, and Geometric Designs – $7.99
78. The World’s Best Mandala Coloring Book: A Stress Management Coloring Book For Adults – $8.95
79. Godey’s Fashions Coloring Book – $2.49
80. Butterflies Coloring Book – $3.88
81. Beautiful Designs and Patterns Adult Coloring Book – $7.19
82. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Cats – $10.79
83. Happy Campers Coloring Book – $8.99
84. Adult Coloring Books: A coloring Books for Adults Featuring Over 45 Highly Detailed Designs & Beautiful Patterns – $8.30
85. Color Me Mindful: Underwater – $8.58
86. Cats & Quilts: Adult Coloring Book – $9.57
87. The Art of Nature Coloring Book: 60 Illustrations Inspired by Vintage Botanical and Scientific Prints – $12.88
88. Wonderful World Of Horses Coloring Book – $3.40
89. Owls Coloring Book – $3.09
90. The Victorian House Coloring Book – $4.99
91. Doodle Fusion: Zifflin’s Coloring Book (Volume 2) – $11.16
92. Dream Catcher: A Soul Bird’s Journey – $7.99
93. Angels Coloring Book – $3.15
94. Wow: Angie’s Extreme Coloring Books Volume 1 – $10.76
95. Creative Haven Zenscapes Coloring Book – $5.99
96. Mermaids – Calm Ocean Coloring Collection – $9.95
97. Creative Haven Vintage Christmas Greetings Coloring Book – $5.17
98. Adults Who Color Henna Art: An Adult Coloring Book – $7.99
99. The Language of Flowers Coloring Book – $3.99
100. The Cat Lovers Coloring Book – $3.99
Posted in Ebooks,Help for Moms |
Menu Planning Central uses affiliate links.
Sick of spending a fortune at the grocery store? Trying to find some more wiggle room in your budget before Christmas gets here? Want to learn how to save more and spend less while living better? Well, today is your lucky day! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is happening TODAY and TOMORROW ONLY, and you are going to LOVE this deal!
There is a ton of great information included in this bundle, but one thing I’m really, really excited about for you is that Grocery University is included!
Grocery University is the course I took several years ago when I decided I wanted to start winning at the grocery store. The information is so clearly presented and engaging, and I was immediately saving hundreds of dollars a month by using what I learned! So, I KNOW this one resource alone is going to help you bigtime, and there are even more great ebooks that will help you save in other ways. Perfect timing for all of us that want to spend less at the grocery store during the biggest eating time of year!
In addition to Grocery University, you’ll get a great collection of new cookbooks, meal plans, inspiration for your health, and a whole lot more.
You can see everything that you’ll get HERE. I already got my bundle and it is a great value! I think you will love it and I know this collection is well worth the purchase price!
The sale is only for today and tomorrow, and they have a great money-back guarantee, so you don’t have anything to lose. Don’t miss this!
Posted in Recipes |
Are you ready for hot cocoa season?! Now you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks Hot Cocoa treat from the comfort of home, inexpensively! Here’s what you need:
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
2 tablespoons water
¼ cup water
1½ cup milk (any kind will do)
¼ teaspoon vanilla
Add water, cocoa, and sugar into a microwave safe bowl and heat for approximately 40 seconds or until warm. Mix well to create the chocolate syrup.
Add milk and vanilla and stir well.
Heat in the microwave for about 60 seconds or until hot.
Serve with whipped cream and chocolate chips or syrup on top. Enjoy!
Posted in Recipes |
Got bacon lovers at your house? Then you’ll love this round-up! Twenty mouth-watering recipes, all featuring bacon! We’ve got main dishes, breads, side dishes, and even desserts. Enjoy. 🙂
1. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Kabobs: Only 5 ingredients!
2. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: Perfect for a potluck!
3. Caramelized Onion Bacon and Tomato Wild Rice Salad: Gluten-free and flavorful.
4. Bacon Maple Chocolate Chip Cookies: Ready to try bacon cookies? Wow!
5. Bourbon Bacon Banana Bread Pudding: For Mardi Gras or anytime.
6. Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels: So cute, and perfect for a party.
7. Tomato and Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches: Get your day started the yummy way!
8. Easy Cheesball Recipe: Perfect for a party, potluck, or snack!
9. Skillet Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts With Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce: A delicious and beautiful side dish!
10. Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread: Perfect with a bowl of soup.
11. Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread: Hearty and beautiful!
12. Bacon Filled French Toast Sticks: Hearty fall breakfast idea!
13. Cowboy Bacon Cheeseburger: Super burger!
14. Butternut Squash and Apple Soup with Bacon: Perfect cold-weather soup!
15. 50/50 Burger: The menfolk will love this.
16. Savory Bacon-Cheddar Pancakes with Corn and Jalapeno: Colorful and flavorful!
17. Grilled Avocado Bacon Turkey Sandwich: Pair with a warm, soothing soup or enjoy alone. Yum!
18. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf: New spin on a classic!
19. Kale + Bacon + Pumpkin Seeds: Does the healthiness of the kale offset the sins of bacon? lol
20. Bacon Onion Cookies: Low Carb & Gluten Free, for the hardcore bacon lover!
Posted in Recipes |
With soup and stew season upon us, it’s only fitting that our thoughts turn to bread. Who doesn’t love a warm slice slathered with butter, jam, or honey?
From quick breads, convenience products, and totally homemade delights, this round-up features some of the most glorious bread recipes we’ve seen!
1. Zucchini Bread: Whether you have fresh zucchini or some shredded zuke in your freezer, everybody loves this delicious bread!
2. Easy Sourdough Biscuits Recipe: You can make these in an iron skillet!
3. Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks: Jazz up some pre-made Pillsbury breadsticks in a jiffy!
4. Vegan Garlic Herb Breadsticks with Marinara Sauce: Features spelt flour.
5. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread With Streusel Topping: A gorgeous twist on traditional banana bread!
6. Baltimore Cheese Crab Pull Apart Bread: Looks perfect for a big game gathering. Yum!
7. Banana Snacking Cake: The secret ingredient is flavored yogurt!
8. Perfect Homemade Pita Bread: Have you ever made homemade pita bread? Now’s the time!
9. Blueberry Lemon Bread: This gorgeous bread is perfect for taking to a neighbor, friend, or serving at tea. So, so pretty!
10. Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread: Bacon + cheese! What’s not to love?
11. Flourless Pumpkin Blender Muffins: No flour, pretty healthy, and a secret ingredient that you wouldn’t expect!
12. Slow Cooker Rosemary Bread: Make this in your slow cooker! Yum!
13. Banana Nut Bread: Got mooshy bananas? Use ’em in this! Perfect.
14. Vegan Cornbread: Vegans rejoice! Cornbread can be yours!
15. Cheesy Olive Toasts: Looks. So. Good!
16. Siracha Garlic Bread: Got Siracha fever at your house? Check this out!
17. Pizzeria Style Garlic Knots: The only problem is will we eat too many? –yum!–
18. Focaccia With Pistachios: Set this up tonite, enjoy tomorrow. So hearty and flavorful!
19. Herb and Garlic Pull-Apart Bread: Oh my gosh you guys….this looks so. good!
20. Asiago Crusty Bread: This sounds heavenly, and I’m really digging the long-time rising method. You could set this up in the morning and have it fresh for dinner, or set it up before bed and wake up and bake this first thing!
Can we help you out with dinner plans? Get a month’s-worth of done-for-you menus and shopping lists from us. Free!