I love fall, and I love all the apple and pumpkin recipes that are so popular at this time of year!
Today I’ve got a great round-up for you of 20 yummy apple recipes! Check these out:
1. Healthy Spicy Pumpkin and Apple Crumble Squares: Lots of yummy whole foods, and of course a perfect pairing of pumpkin AND apple. Why choose just one? 🙂
2. Dutch Apple Pie: This recipe features Macintosh apples, which in my estimation are the greatest apples on earth. So use macs if you can find ’em, ok?
3. Ambrosia Apple Crumble Tart: This one is especially interesting because it features a relatively new variety of apple: Ambrosia. I enjoyed learning more about it, and this tart looks amazing. The recipe is designed to be vegan-friendly, but can certainly be adapted to those that want to use regular butter.
4. Apple Autumn Cake: Apples, raisins, walnuts…what’s not to love? This looks like it would be perfect to go with coffee or tea.
5. Apple Butter Sparklers: Apple butter + champagne! Wow!
6. Apple Banana Oat Muffins: Looks so yummy for the lunch box and snacks.
7. German Apple Pancake: Dazzle your family with this for breakfast!
8. Easy Apple Crisp: Perfect with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream!
9. Starbucks Copycat Caramel Apple Cider: All of you Starbucks fans will love this!
10. Mini White Chocolate Apple Cheesecakes: Perfect for when you’re looking for something a little more upscale.
11. Apple Cream Cheese Danish: One look at these and you’ll be racing out to the store for puff pastry sheets! Yum!
12. Butterfinger Apple Nachos: These look sinfully delish! Wow!
13. Oatmeal Applesauce Cookies: Healthy enough for breakfast, delicious enough for anytime.
14. Super Simple Apple Pockets Dessert : Very cute fall snack idea.
15. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pudding Shots: Looking for an adult beverage-themed treat? This will be perfect for your fall parties.
16. Baked Honey Crisp Apple Chips: Wholesome goodness!
17. Apple-Pecan Bourbon-Caramel Pie: –Drool– Go. See.
18. Apple Pie German Pancake: Beautiful, wholesome, wow!
19. Apple Cider Spice Doughnuts: Your kids will be so excited that you made these at home!
20. Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding: Decadent!