Spread the love
You will love making this traditional American potato salad for all of your potlucks, picnics, and oven-free dinners this summer!
All American Potato Salad
- 5 pounds Idaho Potatoes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1 Green Pepper seeded and diced
- ¼ cup Sweet Relish (optional) adds a sweetness
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Peel and dice potatoes. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, boiling potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped potatoes, mayonnaise, chopped onion, green pepper, and relish.
- Season with salt, pepper, and celery salt.
- Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.