Want to do something truly impressive for your Halloween party or to donate to a carnival Cake Walk this year? Make one of these impressive cakes and set the mood!
- Monster Cake: Cute idea and not too difficult to do.
- Eyeball cake: Creepy and fun! Looks like a fairly easy one to do.
- Haunted House: Hack a premade Gingerbread house kit into this cool Halloween scene!
- Coffin Cake: Scroll down just a bit for this easy cake that only takes 20 minutes to put together!
- Spider Cake: No special equipment needed.
- Candy Corn Cake: Gorgeous cake that gives a girlie sophistication to your Halloween!
- Spider Web Cheesecake: Perfect for the grown-ups!
- Haunted Ghost Cake: Want to totally dazzle your guests? Glowing ghosts will do it! So cool!
- Marshmallow Cobweb Cake: Simple and super cool, and not too tough.
- Swamp cake: Do all your attempts at creativity look like a wreck? This one is for you because you can’t mess it up! (scroll down for recipe)
- X-ray Cake: Some simply fondant work will make this a hit. (especially perfect for people in the medical field)
- Cute Ghost: If you love playing with fondant, you’ll love this cute idea!
- Monster Eyes: Looks terrific and is basically fool-proof thanks to Oreos, Junior Mints, and M&Ms.
- Graveyard: Ready-made Pepperidge farm cookies make this cake come together easily.
- Oreo Spider Cake: Friendly and cute spiders will delight your guests!
- Frankenstein: Ready-made mixes and gels will have you creating this cool cake in no time.
- Spooky cave: Ever heard of Kransekake? It’s traditionally a Christmas item, but this creative spin turns it into a spooky cave of candy treasures that will be unique and fun for your kids!
- Monster cake: Easy and not fussy. You can let the kids help!
- Spooky Spider: You can make him sweet or scary–your choice.
Want to see what else we can do for you? Sign up here for done-for-you menu plans straight to your inbox!