I LOVE decorating with pumpkins. It’s so easy! They’re all over in abundance in the fall, cheap (or easy to grow yourself!), and you can start decorating with them in late September and keep it going all the way to the end of November. Boom! Seasonal decorating–Done!
Well today I’ve got a great round-up of pumpkin decor ideas. Some use real pumpkins and some are inspired by them. 🙂
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin: Got some old crayons you don’t want to waste but nobody wants to use? This.
- Modge Podge Botanical Pumpkins: So pretty! These are my favorite.
- Glam Glitter Pumpkins: Add a little bling to your pumpkin decor!
- Pumpkin Pillows: Super cute tutorial.
- Monogrammed Pumpkins: Monogram lovers, you know who you are. This is for you.
- Lacy Pumpkins: Use doilies to get this sweet look.
- Yarn Wrapped Pumpkin: 3 different styles will get your yearning for yarn all fired up. (as if you needed encouragement!)
- Dollar store pumpkins turned door decor: You can make these look great for just a couple bucks.
- Copper Herringbone Pumpkins: Get out your paint pens and have this gorgeous look in minutes!
- Pumpkin Topiary with lights: Perfect for your entry!
- Fabric covered plastic pumpkins: Revamp old plastic pumpkins with fabric!
- Pom pom Pumpkins: Super cute and easy enough to do with the kids.
- Twinkle-light pumpkins: So pretty, and not too hard to do!
- No-Carve Black and White Pumpkins: Great styling tips in addition to ideas for stylish pumpkin decor.
- Napkin Covered Pumpkins: Great tutorial on using the humble paper napkin to make a great decoration!
Get 4 weeks of done-for-you meal plans and shopping lists here!